We at Pure Coalition would love to hear from our visitors. You can share your ideas, suggestions, comments, and questions via email. Do not be shy to connect with us and share your thoughts, we would live to connect with our site visitors. Drop a comment or visit us or email anytime.
Home » Contact Us
- Happy New Year from Texadia Systems January 9, 2019As I reflect back on Texadia Systems very exciting 2018, I wanted to share with you some highlights of our year and talk to you about our company’s direction for 2019. 2018 was an incredible year for Texadia Systems. Here... The post Happy New Year from Texadia Systems appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- How to Manage Your Winter Energy Bills December 24, 2018Smart Home Control Tips That Reduce Your Seasonal Carbon Footprint Cutting down on your monthly energy bills is a big priority during the winter months. As the days get shorter and colder, your lights and thermostat work overtime to keep... The post How to Manage Your Winter Energy Bills appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- 3 Reasons to Make the Switch to LED Lighting December 17, 2018Transform the Way You Light Your Home These days, LED light bulbs are the name of the game when it comes to energy efficiency and savings. In fact, after catching on to the efficiency of LEDs compared to incandescent bulbs,... The post 3 Reasons to Make the Switch to LED Lighting appeared first on Texadia […]
- Kick Up Your Entertainment in 2019 with Custom AV December 14, 2018Discover the Perfect Audio Video Solutions for Your Home 2018 is coming to an end, and you’ve worked hard all to meet both personal and professional goals while also preparing for another year ahead. So, how do you reward yourself?... The post Kick Up Your Entertainment in 2019 with Custom AV appeared first on Texadia […]
- Do Smart Homes “Creep Out” American Consumers? September 27, 2018There’s a lot of discussion right now around the smart home, and how smart is too smart and when it comes to creating a home automation solution that gives you more peace of mind and less angst. Enjoy this recent... The post Do Smart Homes “Creep Out” American Consumers? appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- What Your AV Provider Doesn’t Want to Talk About September 27, 2018You’ve read the reviews, selected a dealer, and spent good money to have a great system installed in your home. You’re excited to finally be able to open your driveway gate or unlock your door for visitors from miles away.... The post What Your AV Provider Doesn’t Want to Talk About appeared first on Texadia […]
- Get Off The Ledge! August 8, 2018Does your technology not working put you on the ledge? Ready to jump? Your day has now been disrupted and you need to find calm in the technology service storm. Just when you least expect an issue to pop up, you can... The post Get Off The Ledge! appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- The Importance of the Home Network April 18, 2018Home is certainly where the heart is, but if the home itself were alive, have you thought about its heart health? The home network is the circulatory system that supplies your Audio Video system and your connected devices with the... The post The Importance of the Home Network appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- Cheap, Good, Fast. Who wins? March 28, 2018If there’s one thing we’ve all learned about projects both personally and professionally, it’s that “Good, Fast and Cheap” have an impact one way or the other on the outcome of a project or purchase. We all know this, but... The post Cheap, Good, Fast. Who wins? appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- Extending Your Service, and Your Sanity March 19, 2018It’s spring break and the kids are home. You’ve planned on a great staycation—streaming music while having dinner outside, catching up on your favorite series, having family movie nights, and even wowing the kids with your gaming skills. But on... The post Extending Your Service, and Your Sanity appeared first on Texadia Systems.