Purity Coalition is your one stop source of informative articles online that will keep you updated on the latest how to and guides for your day to day question. Our website strives to share useful information that you can share to others and enjoy binge reading fun articles about everything.
Home » About Us
- How Do I Know If It’s Time to Upgrade My Home Theater? February 12, 20213 Things to Think About When You Consider Revamping Your Entertainment Space Entertainment is the heart of any home. It’s capable of bringing your family together during its best moments – serving as a soundtrack to playing outside or cooking dinner together, laughing with one... The post How Do I Know If It’s Time to Upgrade My Home Theater? appeared […]
- Can My Neighbor’s Wireless Network Affect Mine? February 5, 2021Learn How Networks Outside of Your Home Can Affect Your Home Network Potential clients often approach us about their slow network speeds and connectivity issues. The first line of defense is to contact your local Internet service provider (ISP) to ensure... The post Can My Neighbor’s Wireless Network Affect Mine? appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- Returning to the Office? Here’s How to Make the Transition Easier February 5, 2021Simplify Your Return to the Office with Touchless Technology & AV as a Service While the world and technology evolve at rapid speeds, we want to help businesses stay flexible. And as the past year’s events proved, it pays to be adaptable. Companies that were able to shift their... The post Returning to the Office? Here’s How to Make the Transition Easier appeared first […]
- Does Your Conference Room Echo? January 29, 2021Here’s How Acoustic Treatments Can Help When you’re on a call in the conference room, are you embarrassed by the sound of you and your team’s voices echoing around the room? If you try to conduct video meetings and calls in an echoing room, everyone participating has to strain to hear you through... The post Does Your Conference Room Echo? appeared first on Texadia Systems.
- How Can Unified Communications Help In-Person and Remote Staff? January 25, 2021Enhance Communication & Collaboration in the Office and from Home The modern workplace is always evolving, and that means your communication should, too. If you have employees working remotely while others commute to a physical office, you need a streamlined way for everyone to communicate productively. ‘Hot–desking’ in an open... The post How Can Unified Communications Help In-Person and Remote Staff? appeared first on Texadia […]
- Learn How to Raise the Bar on Your Home Network January 22, 2021Texadia Systems Keeps You Connected in Fun & Exciting Ways Did you know that the average American has access to 10 connected devices in their home? It’s true, according to a Statista survey of over 14,000 respondents. Smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, gaming consoles, and more all... The post Learn How to Raise the Bar on Your Home Network appeared first on […]
- What Can I Do with Control4 in My Home? January 19, 2021Texadia Systems Is the Highest-Ranked Control4 Diamond Dealer Smart home control is an exciting solution that many property owners have begun diving into because it elevates their lifestyle while also incorporating a newfound level of convenience. Your entire home will respond in mere... The post What Can I Do with Control4 in My Home? appeared first on Texadia […]
- Voice Control Is Here. Here’s What You Need to Know January 8, 2021Learn Why Josh.ai Is A Superior Voice Command Assistant Home automation makes Fort Worth living much more luxurious. With just a tap of a finger, smart devices throughout the home awaken to meet your needs; motorized shades lower to block... The post Voice Control Is Here. Here’s What You Need to Know appeared first on […]
- How Can AV as a Service Help My Business? January 8, 2021An Alternative Approach to Your Office’s AV In the past few years, subscription services have taken the consumer industry by storm. Now, we’re seeing a similar model applied to commercial AV integration—AV as a Service. AVaaS lets businesses lease technology equipment for a monthly fee that includes maintenance, support,... The post How Can AV as a Service Help My Business? appeared first on Texadia […]
- Why Shouldn’t I Use Apple AirPlay in My Conference Room? December 30, 2020Consumer Products Won’t Cut It For Your Business We are often asked to visit businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex to fix the following issue: A business owner wanted to save time and money, so they decided to implement a... The post Why Shouldn’t I Use Apple AirPlay in My Conference Room? appeared first on […]